Sunday, December 21, 2008

Welcome to Captain Cinema!

Hello everyone and welcome to Captain Cinema!  In case you're wondering, that's a nick name I picked up a few years ago when I worked at a certain video rental establishment and although I'm sure it was meant with equal parts affection and sarcasm, I took as a compliment just the same.

Anyway, this is something I've been thinking about doing for some time now and since I found myself with a copious amount of free time this afternoon and many words of encouragement from others over the past weeks, I've decided now was the time.  This will solely be a movie review blog where I'll slather each post with my thoughts and opinions about, you guessed it, movies that I've seen recently.  Just a heads up, expect lots of sarcasm and a baseless sense of elitism.

So without further ado, my first review for this, the Captain Cinema blog... 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogger land, maestro! Uh, I mean captain. Glad you're aboard.

    ReplyDelete